Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Baby Thank You


This is one of the wonderful digital images from Bugaboo, it's from her JJ line, the pregnancy series.
When I saw this particular image I immediately thought of my niece who's expecting and has a big shower coming up in July. I'm making the baby shower invites for that and when I was printing them off (I'd gotten about 20 of them done) I found that the wrong date was on it. I'm using the
Bazzill Basics Swiss Dots paper you see as the background for them. Well (I said to myself) I can't waste this paper so I'll use it for thank you notes.
I had printed off the images awhile back and so I colored one up and put it together to see how it would work. The printing for the invite is on the back of the Swiss Dot paper and since it is a good quality thick paper it's no problem to use the other side. Isn't it great that paper is two sided lol.
I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
P.S. I'll post the invite tomorrow.

1 comment:

shulsart said...

Too cute, Kathy. Love that image!