Saturday, April 19, 2014

Wild Prairie Rose from Stately Flowers 7

On March 10th Melanie Muenchinger posted a video on Stamp TV of the white wash technique (you can see it  here-White Wash Technique).  It is so beautiful that I had to try it, and try it I did, again and again.  I ended up making many cards.  I started out just making my Easter cards then I decided to make additional for other categories such as birthday and sympathy.  I'll be posting those later but for now I will just post the Easter ones.  After I had finished my white wash Easter cards done on kraft card stock I thought I would try the same method on color card stock.  Well I liked the look of the white embossed flowers that I never did the white wash, but I will try it soon. So for now here are the white wash Easter and the embossed Easter.  All items used are Gina K except for the embossing powder.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you like them.

No comments: