Monday, May 5, 2014

Anniversary for Ann


I received a text from my sister Ann asking me for some anniversary cards, she specifically asked for these cards since she liked the birds.  The set is from a Gina K Stamp TV kit, the Bundle of Love stamp set ( I think it came out last February).  She asked for 3 cards and I didn't have that many so since I still had the set handy I quickly whipped out 4 cards (easier to make even numbers of cards and it gives me one for my stash). I used all items from the kit so it's all Gina K.  The one card with the sentiment on red card stock is because I smudged the sentiment and had to cover it up (my bad, always check your fingers for ink).  The bottom card has a red strip thru the center since the DP was two separate pieces left over from the other cards, always good not to waste DP. Hope you like them and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: