Saturday, May 24, 2014

Color Pop

One of the techniques you see around the various card making blogs and in the magazines is a card designed with most of the stamping done in dark or neutral colors and then one item done in a bright color.  I tried that with this card using the Gina K With Love and Prayers mini stamp set from the Stamp TV kit Journey of the Heart.  The sentiment is from another of the mini stamp sets from the same kit, Little Branches.  I stamped the flower and branches using Memento brown and then I stamped a flower using two shades of orange for the petals and brown for the center, I then fussy cut it and adhered it over one of the brown flowers.  I added the sentiment over a thin strip of dark brown card stock.  Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: