Saturday, July 25, 2015

Odd Balloons

When I was working on getting my craft stuff organized I also realized that I don't use my dies as often as I would like since it means hauling out my Cuttlebug, my paper cutter and so on. More work than I want to do since I have to work on my dining table. I got the bright idea to make die cuts as I was sorting out the dies. Another great idea in concept that really turned out well. I bought an album with top loading pages to place the die cuts in and now I can just grab some when I need them. One of the dies I made cuts with in different colors was By the Numbers from Papertrey Ink. I thought it would be fun to have different colors when making birthday cards. What I ended up with was a glorious pile of odd shapes that came out of the centers of the numbers.  I've been seeing many card designs with balloons on them so I took those shapes and made this card. Lesson learned in crafting is not to waste potential items. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: